MLP Railway Maintenance Ltd have had numerous major contracts all of which have been completed earlier than the specified times.
- Alcan Smelting
- Two 300 metre track replacements over two weekends.
- Aberthaw Power Station
- 1¼ mile track and formation renewal
- Turnout replacement and installation of two Bomag crossings in under Three weeks.
- Lafarge Mountsorrel
- Various Turnout replacements throughout the year over weekends
- 360 metre track and formation renewal over a weekend.
- Minor track works have also taken place at various sites throughout the year including:
- weed killing and devegetation
- track maintenance
- track inspections
- Major works have also taken place for Railweight with installations of weighing systems throughout the UK with Didcot being the most recent.
- Concreting works have also taken place with 30 metre slabs been layed for weighing systems and a complete yard concreted for Freightliner in Dagenham.